FACT: Most Omega 3 Products Don't Work.
Why? Because most products do not have enough of the right Omega 3's (EPA & DHA) to be effective. In addition, they do not have the right quality needed to work and are often diluted with other ingredients used as binders & fillers.
The TRUTH is that the quality of most Omega-3 supplements is just plain bad.
Omega3 Pure™ was rated the #1 by Consumer Health Review:
Omega3 Pure™ was rated the #1 Omega 3 Product by Consumer Health Review. Click here to see the full article.
Omega3 Pure™ meets all of their recommendations. See the chart below for more information. When it comes to boosting your health, accept no imitations. Make sure you get the highest quality Omega 3 on the market today.
The Truth about Omega 3:
Omega 3 has been featured on every major news channel, magazine and health journal around the world. It is one of the most talked-about substances on earth, if not the most. The vast news coverage of Omega 3 spurred hundreds of companies to start selling Omega 3 in bulk, yet the quality of most of these products is below average. And the dose of most products is not enough to be effective.
Does Omega 3 Really Work?
Yes, pure Omega 3 is safe and has been shown in clinical studies to help with a number of different health issues. The problem is that when companies try to use a low quality extract, or use a weaker amount, their supplements become ineffective.
According to Omega-Research.com, there are over 8,000 clinical trials on Omega-3 fish oil. They claim that Omega 3 fish oil "is one of the most researched substances in modern medicine". The two most clinically studied omega-3's are EPA and DHA, hands down. A list of this research can be found by clicking here.
Research done by The University of Maryland Medical Center lists these health issues as uses for Omega 3:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Skin disorders
- Arthritis & Joint Relief
- Menstrual pain
- and many more...
So, How Do You Know If an Omega 3 Product is Any Good?
4 Factors To Check in an Omega 3 Product:
- 1. Check the label - Make sure it is at least 99% Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil and has no binders, fillers or added ingredients (except what's needed for capsule or flavor)
- 2. Make sure it has at least 800mg EPA and 600mg DHA per serving. Most products contain only 300mg EPA and 200mg DHA, which is just a fraction of the amount found effective in many clinical studies.
- 3. Make sure it is pharmaceutical grade and PCB tested. To ensure that you are not at risk, make sure your Omega 3 supplement is third-party tested for PCB's, mercury and dioxins.
- 4. Make sure that the manufacturer is FDA-registered and cGMP certified.
The product must conform to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards. If the product is not of the highest quality, stay away from it.
3 Factors to Avoid In an Omega 3 Product:
- 1. Avoid "Free Trials" that usually look too good to be true. - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would for a better product.
- 2. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel.
- 3. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Omega 3, then make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the amount of EPA & DHA and interfere with its progress.
So, Which Omega 3 Should You Buy Now?
Step 1: Buy Omega3 Pure™. It's the only product we know that not only meets all of these standards but even exceeds them. Omega3 Pure™ is produced in the United States in a state-of-the-art FDA registered laboratory. Omega3 Pure™ conforms to the tested grade strength and purity of USP quality standards and is manufactured under the strict guidelines of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's cGMP certification.
Step 2: When you get your supply, take 2 capsules a day. That's 1500mg's of Pure Omega 3 per day. (800mg EPA, 600mg DHA, 100mg ALA) That's the actual amount needed to be effective, so don't be fooled by those offering any less.
So look, if you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did our research and made sure Omega3 Pure™ would be the best, most effective product available. And if you buy today, you can get a packaged deal for less than $23 a bottle... Click here to see the prices.
If you have any problems, or feel it's not working for you, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.